[复制链接]
品茶论道 发表于 2022-11-10 21:54:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 甘肃
品茶论道
2022-11-10 21:54:00 1424 0 看全部
来源: 中国日报

日本东京一家美发沙龙为防止疫情传播推出“无声理发”服务,该服务正在日本流行起来。

一项最新调查显示,超过70%的受访者更喜欢这种无声的体验,主要原因是他们认为这样理发时可以放松休息,而不用听不想听的信息或花精力闲聊。

0.jpg

Devisedby a Tokyo hair salon during the Covid-19 pandemic to prevent the spread of thecoronavirus, the ‘Silent Cut’ service is becoming increasingly popular inJapan.

在新冠疫情期间,日本东京一家美发沙龙为防止病毒传播而推出“无声理发”服务,该服务正在日本流行起来。

As a wayof curbing the spread of the coronavirus during the Covid-19 pandemic,authorities in Japan started promoting “no conversation” or “less conversation”policies in schools, shops and supermarkets. Less talking meant fewer risks ofspreading the virus via saliva droplets. One Tokyo salon decided to implementthe ‘silent cut’ service and it proved so popular that others quickly followedsuit.

出于疫情防控原因,日本政府呼吁人们在学校、商店和超市“不交谈”或“少交谈”。减少交谈意味着降低飞沫传播病毒的风险。东京一家理发店决定推出“无声理发”服务,事实证明,这项服务非常受欢迎,于是其他沙龙纷纷效仿。

“It’sgreat…! I’ve been waiting for this service for 20 years. Because chatting is sodepressing, I only get a haircut every 3 years,” one person wrote about thesilent cut service.

有人评价无声理发服务称:“太棒了……!我已经等了20年了。因为聊天太压抑了,我每3年才剪一次头发。”

“I’msaved because the conversation with the hairdresser is troublesome,” someoneelse commented.

还有人称:“我得救了,因为和理发师聊天很烦。”

00.jpg

A recentsurvey revealed that over 70 percent of respondents preferred the silentexperience, with the most common explanations being that they found it morerelaxing, as they were able to rest instead of spending what little energy theyhad left on hearing unwanted information and making small talk.

一项最新调查显示,超过70%的受访者更喜欢这种安静服务的体验,主要原因是他们认为这样理发时可以放松休息,而不用听不想听的信息或花精力闲聊。

As itturns out, hairstylists prefer the silent cut as well, with many claiming thatthey were taught to chat up clients in their apprenticeship.

事实证明,发型师也更喜欢无声的服务,许多发型师表示,他们在学徒期间需要学习如何与客人搭讪。

编辑:董静

来源:Oddity Central

• 您可能感兴趣
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 |

本版积分规则 返回列表

查看:1424 | 回复:0

新资讯网(www.xinzixun.cn)致力于为用户提供高效、便捷的资讯获取与信息服务,打造一个有影响力的多元化资讯平台
关于我们
公司介绍
发展历程
联系我们
本站站务
服务协议
本站义务
友情链接
业务合作
广告服务
商家入驻
我要投稿

手机APP

官方微博

官方微信

新资讯:www.xinzixun.cn (盛世汇新旗下网站) 陇ICP备17005351号-5|甘公网安备 62012102000363号 客服邮箱:sshxqy@163.com 投稿邮箱:sshxqy@126.com
QQ|Powered by Discuz! X3.5 © 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表